SERVICES AND PRICES
All fees are FLAT FEES. All fees include up
to 3 appointments (if necessary). There
are no fees for photocopies, telephone calls etc.
For ESTATE ADMINISTRATION FEES please scroll down
- Power of Attorney for Property $200
- Power of Attorney for Personal Care $200
- Power of Attorney for Real Estate
Estate Document Packages
- Will and Power of Attorney Package $595
package includes the Will, Power of Attorney for Property and Power of Attorney
for Personal Care.
- Will and Power of Attorney Package for a couple $1,100
package includes 2 wills, 2 Powers of Attorney for Property and 2 Powers of
Attorney for Personal Care.
Items that will increase fees for the
- Henson Trust (for beneficiaries
receiving ODSP) $250
- Spousal Trust $250
- Residence (real property) Trust $275
- General Trust for an adult
If a fourth appointment is required for any one matter, a $200 fee per appointment (4th appointment and onward) is
applicable. Most services are completed
within 2 appointments.
Estate Administration Services
- Preparation of Probate Application
with a will – Starting at $1,500
is a Certificate of Appointment of Estate Trustee with a will.
- Preparation of Probate Application without a will – Starting at $1950
is a Certificate of Appointment of Estate Trustee without a will.
- Drafting of correspondence and
affidavits - $175
is for banks and/or service Ontario and/or any other third party, government
body or company that requires correspondence from a lawyer to allow the
executor/administrator to administer the estate where that institution is
services may be available upon request. Depending
on the service, a flat flee can be agreed to with the client or my hourly fee
will be applicable. My hourly fee is $315 and there is a ½ hour minimum applicable.
**** The use of the Internet or email for communication with Melanie R. Giroux is not secure and does not establish a lawyer-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through email.