My practice focuses on the following:
- Estate planning
- Henson Trusts for beneficiaries on ODSP
- Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills
- Probate (Certificate of appointment of estate trustee)
Many firms and lawyers prepare wills and powers of attorney as a loss leader in order to recruit clients. However, estate documents are the focus of my practice. This means that I provide the proper care and attention that all clients should expect and should receive when they undertake the preparation of their estate documents.
Fees and Services
- I charge flat fees - no surprises with respect to the final invoice
- I am able to meet clients at their home or at their location of choice
- Evening and weekend appointments are available
- My goal is always to work around a client's schedule and to make sure their documents are prepared in a timely manner
I also offer Notary
Public Services. For a full list of
services and prices, please see the Notary Services tab on this site or visit www.NorthTorontoNotary.com
**** The use of the Internet or email for communication with Melanie R. Giroux is not secure and does not establish a lawyer-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through email.